Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1640 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1640 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Übersetzer gesucht
Hello Gerard,

thank you very much for the language files and your will to share it with other users. I will implement them into the next release. I don't know exactly when this will be, but i guess it won't take too long. The last months i had to concentrate on some other projects and so i neglected it a little bit to work on the guestbook.

The next release will contain two extra options in the admin panel. So it would be necessary to translate them too, if the language files shall be 100% compatible. It would be nice if you could translate the four strings, and send them too me. Here they are:

Headlines:
Code:
$lang['edit_bbcode_original_img_width'] = "Use original width of image for [img] BBCode:";
$lang['edit_bbcode_img_width'] = "Alternative width for images:";
Text:
Code:
$lang['edit_expl_bbcode_original_img_width'] = "Deactivate this option if you wish to use the alternative width for images included with the [img] BBCode.";
$lang['edit_expl_bbcode_img_width'] = "This value sets the maximum width for images included with the [img] BBCode.";

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste